CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

YAY!!!!

OUR HOMESTUDY IS FINALLY FINISHED!!!! Our social worker called yesterday to inform us that after almost three months, Minnesota finally got our Indiana background check back! YAY!! We should have our homestudy in the mail by the beginning of next week . That way next Thursday, I will be able to take our dossier, homestudy included, up to the Secretary of State in the Cities to have the SOS seal. After that, I will send it to Assistant Stork - who will authenticate it in Washington D.C. and then off to ETHIOPIA! Ahhh - it's so close! Having our paperwork done - will mean we are getting closer to a referral! I can't wait until I get a name and picture for our daughter - but until then I will just enjoy how cute Hope's families' kids are :)

Keep praying for our referral - I hope we get a referral for our Lil' Cupcake - but more than anything pray that she is safe, healthy, and loved.

Just wanted to share our exciting news!


Getting Closer and Closer to Bringing Lil' Cupcake Home!

1 comments:

KT said...

Congrats! This is an exciting milestone! Cant wait to see her sweet face :-)
KT