CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Day in Pictures















































































Captions for pictures!

#1 - This is the beautiful face I wake up to each and every morning, including this one! The other beautiful face I wake up next to wouldn't allow me to take a picture :)

#2 - Me in my car sitting in the driveway just waiting for this adventure to begin!

#3 - My delightful breakfast to jump start my morning -yes, I know, should a person who has a gluten allergy really be eating a doughnut - I thought the same thing myself!

#4 - Please do not try this at home - Driving to my destination, St Paul! Yes, I know many of you are extremely impressed that I could do two things at once - especially drive and take a picture! And aren't my sunglasses kickin?

#5 - Arrived at the Secretary of State office - 9:50am. Left the office 10:05. Pretty impressed, and happy to go on my merry way! YAY our notarizations have been authenticated by the Secretary of State. 18 documents = $90, having them done - PRICELESS!

#6 - Last, but most definitely not least, my finished product! Now, our dossier is ready to be over-nighted to Assistant Stork and furthermore unto Ethiopia. So many more steps closer to our little girl - this has been a superb week and it's only Tuesday! YAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being one step closer..

cute puppy!! :-)

ummmm.... doughnut!

Amber said...

Congrats! Thanks for the comment too. Adopting toddlers are not for the faint at heart, that is for sure. It has been the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, but totally worth it. I give you huge props for adopting a toddler as your first child. If my first child was a toddler (adopted or not) I am not sure if I would have any more, lol. JUST KIDDING! kinda...:) Read lots of books, and prepare yourself, it is the hardest age to adopt because they not old enough to understand or young enough not to, if that makes sense. Have you gotten a referral yet?? If you have any questions or want to talk more, email me!

John and Melissa said...

Congrats - it's such a good feeling! Our dossier arrived in ET almost 2 weeks ago. I hope you get your referral for your little one soon! :)
Melissa

John and Melissa said...

oops...I meant, our dossier has been there a week. Apparently I want time to go faster than it is!