CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I have crossed over...



As of today, I have crossed over!

1) I opted to not use the postal service today, and used DHL instead. I have crossed over - I know mother, you are extremely disappointed in me! I had no other choice, they preferred DHL.

2) Now, why in the world did I have to use DHL for, and especially instead of the UPS (from which my inheritance will come from some day - right Mom - JK)? For my dossier, silly! My dossier is off, and on it's way to Assistant Stork. My stomach had a huge pit in it when I handed over my DHL package to the OfficeMax man! Did that man know how much effort, time, and money I put into that thing - and that, that is what is standing between bringing our daughter home! However, at the same time I felt a sense of relief - MY DOSSIER IS DONE AND IS ON IT'S WAY TO EVENTUALLY BE IN ETHIOPIA!

YAY - this has been a fantastic week! Now, we all know what could make this week even better (wink, wink Grace)!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

1 comments:

KT said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!!
How wonderful! What is your expected wait time from this point?
Im rejoicing with you!!
Cant wait to see her shinning face :-)
AHH!!! You are so close, Yeah!
KT