CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

5 Months & Waiting...

Today marks the 5-month mark! We begun the process 5 months ago! I can't believe how fast the process has gone (well, at times). Emailed our agency today, and she thought we would travel late summer or once courts reopen (October?). Brianna take note (I couldn't get a hold of you tonight!). Can you believe it? I think it helped that our age range is 18-48 months too! I know some referral waits are longer than the whole process will take with Hope. Travis and I are truly blessed to be a part of Hope families. Shimeliss and Grace are amazing - have never ending patience and I don't think either of them sleep - ok, I know Grace doesn't. It doesn't matter the time of day I send Grace an email, within a hour or two I will receive an answer. I think I have to thank Addis (her baby) for that :) Another amazing thing with Hope is the online community we have. If you have a question about any part of the process or want advice, Hope families are there. We celebrate in each other's referrals, court dates, travel dates, and we mourn for each other's losses, stresses, hardships. I love being a Hope family, and I'm praying that one day we will have a Hope reunion for all the kiddos and their families. I can just imagine the group of us together - the message board alone gets pretty funny!

Today, Travis and I are choosing to rejoice in our 5 month mark, because God has truly blessed us beyond measure in the 5 months since we have started the process!

0 comments: