CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Referral Wait...

God, for the sake of my puppy who has to wear Lil' Cupcake's clothes because I don't have anyone else to put them on, for my computer which needs a new background picture, for my family who love buying her stuff so they will know her exact size, for my phone that desperately needs a call from Missouri (where our agency is located), for the sake of a nursery with no furniture and I promised I wouldn't buy a crib or changing table until referral, for my homestudy report to be finished and my dossier ready to go to Ethiopia, and for the sake of my blog so it will be more interesting, please send a referral my way. Oh, please send a referral our way - Lily is begging you!

In the meantime, poor Lily will just have to endure Lil' Cupcake's clothes, my computer will have the same background, my family will just have to continue to guess her size, my phone will still be waiting a call from Missouri, the nursery will be without furniture, and my blog still won't be very interesting!

(Honestly though, we haven't waited very long at all, our homestudy is still being written, and our dossier still being compiled. I'm just getting anxious to see our cute baby after seeing other Hope families with such cute and darling babies. Plus, patience has never been a virtue of mine!)

**Maybe I should be praying about this crud I have had since last Thursday (my birthday). Tomorrow will be my first day back to work. I'm ready to get out of the house! Lily is cute and all, but I think I may be developing carpal tunnel from having to throw her toys for her so much over the past few days. I think I might just be cramping her style - she voiced that this morning when I was using her blanket and after about a half hour she pulled it right off of me. She no longer wants to share her Hello Kitty blanket with me - thats a definite sign I should head back to work!

Signing off, the Princess needs her toy thrown :)

3 comments:

SisterMom said...

Actually "the call" will come from me in Texas! Keep on the look out for that 806 number

Rebecca said...

Keep hanging in there, sister. That call will be coming soon, I'm sure.
In the meantime, I think that Lily looks awfully cute in the clothes!!

KT said...

I know the wait can feel like an eternity, just like my new wait for Calvin to hear God screaming, "Its time for another baby!!!". He seems to think its me, not God :-)
What kind of pooch is Lily? She is beautiful, and with an ACRE we just found here in VA, I do have dad talked into a dog. (just not a baby, yet....)
If you need a break from the wait, it is just beautiful out here, we are right on the coast!
Hang in there!
KT