CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Going Postal...

My sister and I went out to Olive Garden yesterday - can't hang out with my sister without taking her to Olive Garden :) After we ate, we went shopping. At one of the stores, I found this Infantino BabyMail. I just HAD to get it! For those of you who don't know, both of my grandpas, my aunt, my mom, and my dad are in the postal service. Lil' Cupcake needs to become well-educated in the mail department. LOL! And to top it off, one of the packages comes with a lil' cupcake in it!

In other news, I think are homestudy is being completed. Our social worker was getting checking up with our references, and was asking for some final information. I am hoping it is done by the middle of April. My new goal is to get our dossier to Washington, D.C. by May 1 (if not sooner). We have all of our dossier documents ready to go, and are just waiting on our homestudy (and the reference letters - our social worker had them completed - notarized,etc.- so that we can use them in our dossier). Oh, please - homestudy come soon! We can't wait to send off our dossier - one more step closer to a referral!

0 comments: