CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ahhhhh....

My cousin just saved me from insanity! I'm starting to freak out a little - you know, I am a first time mom (so this is what I'm supposed to be doing, right?)! When I was almost on the verge of a worry meltdown about what books I need to read (hint, I'm a bookworm, and have to read as much as possible, especially in preparation for Raeghan). Okay, so I'm on the verge of this meltdown, and what is sitting on my desk in my home office - 2 packages from my cousin. These weren't just any ordinary packages - one package had at least 6 books relating to adoption, raising an adopted child, transracial adoption, etc. and I was suddenly put at ease. Then I opened up the second package, and my cousin and her kids had put together a package full of goodies for Raeghan. AHHHHH!! Isn't that awesome! So with the arrival of two packages, my nerves have been set at ease! YAY!! My cousin ROCKS!!

Thanks KT!! You Rock!!

1 comments:

KT said...

Glad I could help, Im sure if you refold the clothes in her room one more time your fingers will have blisters!
Happy reading!!
KT