CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

February!!

Ahh! Can you believe February is already here? Where does the time go? I hope the time continues to go by extremely fast, because that means our lil' cupcake will be here before we know it :) So, tonight I began working on our dossier (the document compilied of many documents that is taken to Ethiopia for the court date lil' Cupcake "officially" becomes our's). I think I have figured out what needs to be notorized, then authenticated by the Secretary of State, and then what needs to be taken to Washington DC. May I say figuring that out was WAY more entertaining than the Super Bowl.

Over and out!

1 comments:

KT said...

Before you know it, you will be putting that compiled life manuscript in the mail (praying it wont get lost), followed by the phone call of your life!!!!
God Bless!!
KT