CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

An Update

I really need to be more consistent on this thing :) Since I last posted, a lot has happened. We have switched agencies; we switched to Hope Adoption Agency located in Missouri. I'm not going to go into any detail about that switch, besides the fact that we feel more at peace going with Hope. We had our first homestudy meeting. We drove all the way to Fergus Falls for it. It went really well, and we are excited to finally get the paperwork stuff started. Right now, we are also compiling our dossier. We are getting it all together, so once our homestudy is done we will have everything ready to go. While waiting for our home visit, I have been painting Baby Cupcakes room. Check out the pics!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Forgive my intruding, but my husband and I are researching adoption agencies for our next adoption and are looking into Hope Adoption Agency. Your blog was on their website so I thought I ought to send you a message and ask your thoughts on their agency. We'd really appreciate any tips, experiences or advice! The other agency we are considering is AGCI. I noticed that you decided not to go with them. Can I ask your opinion on both agencies? Thank you so much!

Tim and Emily Browning
Washington, IL
tbebpb@gmail.com