CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

PRAISE GOD!! Our application has been approved by AGCI. I'm so excited! Travis is out of town this week - so I called him, and he is super excited! We can't wait to share the wonderful news with our families over Thanksgiving! I couldn't wait to tell my mom - who has given me much needed support in this endeavor thus far. She was extremely excited as well. Our struggle right now is not telling my sister. She is coming up this weekend, so I hope to make a box full of goodies and get her reaction. However, it is going to be so hard not to tell her before Saturday. I'm making some shirts for her to share the good news! Don't worry, I will upload pictures. I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!

1 comments:

KT said...

HUGE Congrats Lucy!!! I know how exciting and amazing this process will be to you, and Im glad we get to share in this experience with you!
AAHH!!! I really cant wait to see the little Angel God has for you, and to see you two as parents, you will be wonderful!
Love ya!
KT